The 3rd T20I of 3 match series between England & Pakistan will be played at the Old Trafford, Manchester on Tuesday, July 20, 2021.
Both the teams have won one match each and the series is currently levelled at 1-1, which makes it a crucial match for both sides. On the back of impressive all-around performances from England in the 2nd T20I, England claimed a convincing victory of 45 runs. Jos Buttler, Moeen Ali and Liam Livingstone were brilliant for England in the 2nd T20I.
The bowling attack, which saw the inclusion of Chris Jordan and Adil Rashid, ensured that Pakistan did not get anywhere close to the target, avenging their 31-run defeat with a 45-run victory.
Pakistan, on the other hand, looked inconsistent in the middle overs. After the wickets of the openers fell, no other Pakistani batsmen looked settled at the crease except for Shadab Khan and Imad Wasim who scored 36 runs and 20 runs respectively. The men in green must win this match to seal the series.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats and dream11 fantasy team predictions for 3rd T20I of the Pakistan Tour of England, 2021 between Pakistan and England.
- Match: England vs Pakistan, 3rd T20I
- Date: Tuesday, July 20, 2021
- Time: 11:00 PM (IST)
- Venue: Old Trafford, Manchester
- Live Streaming: Sony Sports Network
The surface here in Old Trafford is really good for batting. The leg-side boundaries are short which is an advantage for batsmen and is one of the factors why they are successful here. Having said that, a score of around 170 to 180 can be considered as competitive.
ENG vs PAK Probable Playing XI
England Probable Playing XI
Liam Livingstone, Jos Buttler, Matt Parkinson, Tom Curran, Adil Rashid, Eoin Morgan / Dawid Malan, Jonny Bairstow, Moeen Ali, Jason Roy, Saqib Mahmood, Chris Jordan / David Willey.
Pakistan Playing XI
Babar Azam (C), Mohammad Rizwan (WK), Fakhar Zaman, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Hafeez, Shaheen Afridi, Azam Khan, Sohaib Maqsood, Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Hasnain.
England & Pakistan Squads
Tom Banton, Lewis Gregory, Liam Livingstone, Adil Rashid, David Willey, Matt Parkinson, Eoin Morgan, Jos Buttler, Jonny Bairstow, Tom Curran, Jake Ball, Moeen Ali, Saqib Mahmood, Jason Roy, Dawid Malan, Chris Jordan.
Babar Azam (C), Arshad Iqbal, Usman Qadir, Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez, Sharjeel Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Hasnain, Shadab Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Rizwan, Imad Wasim, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Azam Khan, Hasan Ali, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Sohaib Maqsood.
England & Pakistan Last 5 Matches Stats
ENG vs PAK Head-to-head
- Matches Played – 19
- England Won – 13
- Pakistan Won – 6
Average First Innings Score
162 Runs (Based on the last 5 matches played at this venue.)
Record of Chasing Team
- Matches Won: 3
- Matches Lost: 1
- No Result/Abandoned: 1
Top Picks For ENG vs PAK 3rd T20I
- Jos Buttler: He took captaincy responsibilities after Eoin Morgan rested himself from second ODI. He even went on to score big and proved why is he one of the most dangerous players in the shortest format of the game. He is a must pick player for your fantasy teams.
- Liam Livingstone: The right-handed batsman and right-arm leg-break bowler from England has been so impressive in the series. He has so afr smashed 141 runs in the two matches he played.
- Babar Azam: The right-handed batsman from Pakistan has smashed 107 runs at an average of 53.5 in this series so far. He is one of the key players for Pakistan.
- Mohammad Rizwan: He played another crucial inning for Pakistan in the 2nd T20I. He has been so consistent during the tour. In 2 matches in this series, he has scored 100 runs at a strike rate of 142.85.
ENG vs PAK Dream11 Expert Picks
ENG vs PAK Player Record/Stats (Top 5 Picks)
|Player||Stats (In This Series)|
|Liam Livingstone||141 Runs|
|Babar Azam||107 Runs|
|Mohammad Rizwan||100 Runs|
|Jason Roy||42 Runs|
|Jos Buttler||59 Runs|
ENG vs PAK Captaincy Picks
- Liam Livingstone
- Babar Azam
- Jos Buttler
ENG vs PAK Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Jos Buttler, Mohammad Rizwan
- Batsmen: Jason Roy, Babar Azam, Sohaib Maqsood
- All-Rounders: Moeen Ali, Liam Livingstone, Shadab Khan
- Bowlers: Adil Rashid, Saqib Mahmood, Shaheen Afridi
- Captain: Jos Buttler
- Vice-Captain: Mohammad Rizwan
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Jos Buttler, Mohammad Rizwan, Jonny Bairstow
- Batsmen: Jason Roy, Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman
- All-Rounders: Moeen Ali, Liam Livingstone
- Bowlers: Tom Curran, Mohammad Hasnain, Haris Rauf
- Captain: Babar Azam
- Vice-Captain: Liam Livingstone
Probable Winner Of The Match
England is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.