DB vs NW Dream11 Prediction: The Final match of the Abu Dhabi T10 League will be played between Delhi Bulls and Northern Warriors at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi on Saturday, February 6.
- DB vs NW Final Match Preview
- DB vs NW Match Details
- DB vs NW Weather & Pitch Report
- Average First Inning Score
- Record of Chasing Team:
- Delhi Bulls vs Northern Warriors Dream11 Probable Playing 11
- DB vs NW Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
- Delhi Bulls & Northern Warriors Squads
- DB vs NW Probable Winner
- DB vs NW Broadcast & Streaming Details
DB vs NW Final Match Preview
The final of the Abu Dhabi T10 League sees Delhi Bulls face off against the Northern Warriors at the Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium in Abu Dhabi. Northern Warriors has been the team to beat with Nicholas Pooran on fire for the Warriors. On the other hand, Delhi Bulls took a shorter route to the final by thrashing Northern Warriors in the Qualifier on Friday. With the likes of Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Evin Lewis in tremendous form, Delhi Bulls should fancy their chances as well. Nevertheless, a very competitive game between the best sides in the league is a given with the T10 League trophy on the line.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the Final match of the Abu Dhabi T10 League between Delhi Bulls and Northern Warriors on February 6.
DB vs NW Match Details
- Match: Delhi Bulls vs Northern Warriors, Final Match
- Time: 9:45 PM (IST)
- Date: 6 February 2024
- Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Broadcast: Sony Sports Network
DB vs NW Weather & Pitch Report
The weather will be perfect for cricket here in Abu Dhabi. The temperature will be around 25 °C, with chances of rainfall being nil.
The track at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium has been batting friendly in the Abu Dhabi T10 league. With the ball coming on to the bat nicely, the batsmen have been able to play shots on the upside.
The bowlers have to bank on the mistakes of their counterparts to scalp wickets. The average first-innings score at this venue is 115 runs.
Average First Inning Score
The average first inning score at this venue is 115.
Record of Chasing Team:
80% of the matches have been won by the chasing side.
Delhi Bulls vs Northern Warriors Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Delhi Bulls Predicted Playing 11
Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Evin Lewis, Ravi Bopara, Sherfane Rutherford, Mohammad Nabi, Tom Abell, Dwayne Bravo (c), Shiraz Ahmed, Nyeem Young, Fidel Edwards, Waqas Maqsood
Northern Warriors Predicted Playing 11
Brandon King, Waseem Muhammad, Nicholas Pooran (c & wk), Rovman Powell, Fabian Allen, Lendl Simmons, Wayne Parnell, Dhananjaya Lakshan, Rayad Emrit, Junaid Siddique, Maheesh Theekshana
DB vs NW Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
- Wicket-Keeper: Nicholas Pooran, Rahmanullah Gurbaz
- Batsmen: Waseem Muhammad, Rovman Powell, Evin Lewis, Lendl Simmons
- All-Rounders: Fabian Allen, Dwayne Bravo
- Bowlers: Junaid Siddiqui, Nayeem Young, Rayad Emrit,
- Captain: Nicholas Pooran
- Vice-Captain: Evin Lewis
Delhi Bulls & Northern Warriors Squads
Delhi Bulls Squad
Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Evin Lewis, Sherfane Rutherford, Mohammad Nabi, Tom Abell, Ravi Bopara, Dwayne Bravo (c), Shiraz Ahmed, Ali Khan, Amad Butt, Fidel Edwards, Adam Lyth, Dushmantha Chameera, Dasun Shanaka, Waqas Maqsood, Nyeem Young, Waqar Salamkheil, Kashif Daud, Khalid Shah
Northern Warriors Squad
Lendl Simmons, Nicholas Pooran (c & wk), Fabien Allen, Rayad Emrit, Brandon King, Rovman Powell, Dhananjaya Lakshan, Wahab Riaz, Wayne Parnell, Junaid Siddique, Waseem Muhammad, Waheed Ahmed, Ansh Tandon, Maheesh Theekshana, Sujeet Parbatani, Kjorn Ottley, Nuwan Pradeep, Amir Yamin
DB vs NW Probable Winner
Northern Warriors are expected to win this game.
DB vs NW Broadcast & Streaming Details
- India: Sony Six, Sony Ten 3, Sony LIV
- Pakistan: Ten Sports
- UK and Ireland: Sky Sports Cricket
- Bangladesh: T Sports
- MENA: Sony Max Abu Dhabi Sports (UAE)
- South Africa: SuperSports
- Sri Lanka: Vasantham TV
- USA and Canada: Willow TV
- Afghanistan: RTA Sports
- Caribbean: Sports Max TV
- Australia, USA, Canada, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia: Eros Now (Non-Exclusive OTT)
- Live Streaming: Sony LIV (India)
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.