BH-W vs HB-W Dream11 Prediction: Brisbane Heat Women will lock horns against Hobart Hurricanes Women in Match 41 of the Women’s Big Bash League (WBBL), 2022 on Thursday, November 10, 2022, at Karen Rolton Oval, Adelaide.
Brisbane Heat Women have been ruthless in the tournament, winning seven matches out of the ten they played so far. Currently, they are leading the points standings with 14 points in their account.
Hobart Hurricanes Women, on the other hand, have won five matches out of the nine they played. They are currently positioned at the fourth spot of the league standings.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats and dream11 fantasy team predictions for Match 41 of the Women’s Big Bash League (WBBL), 2022 between Brisbane Heat Women and Hobart Hurricanes Women.
BH-W vs HB-W Dream11 Prediction Match Details
- Match: Brisbane Heat Women vs Hobart Hurricanes Women, Match 41
- Date: Thursday, November 10, 2022
- Time: 12:30 PM (IST)
- Venue: Karen Rolton Oval, Adelaide
The surface at this venue will be ideal for both batters and bowlers. The team that bowls first may have a better chance of victory here and hence whoever wins the toss will look to bowl first.
BH-W vs HB-W Dream11 Prediction Probable Playing XI
Brisbane Heat Women Playing XI
Jess Jonassen (C), Georgia Redmayne (WK), Grace Harris, Charli Knott, Danni Wyatt, Georgia Voll, Courtney Sippel, Pooja Vastrakar, Laura Kimmince, Nicola Hancock, Amelia Kerr.
Hobart Hurricanes Women Playing XI
Elyse Villani (C), Lizelle Lee (WK), Naomi Stalenberg, Maisy Gibson, Molly Strano, Heather Graham, Nicola Carey, Ruth Johnston, Amy Smith, Mignon du Preez, Emma Manix Geeves.
Stats based on the previous five matches —
- Average First Innings Score: 147
- Average Total Score: 140
- Team Batting First Won: 4
- Team Bowling First Won: 1
- Draw/No Result/Abandoned: 0
BH-W vs HB-W Dream11 Prediction Head-to-Head Records
Brisbane Heat Women & Hobart Hurricanes Women’s Last 5 Matches Stats
BH-W vs HB-W Dream11 Prediction Player Record/Stats (Must Picks)
|Player||Stats (This Tournament)|
|Amelia Kerr||14 Wickets & 173 Runs|
|Jess Jonassen||17 Wickets & 78 Runs|
|Georgia Redmayne||333 Runs|
|Heather Graham||206 Runs & 7 Wickets|
|Nicola Hancock||17 Wickets & 12 Runs|
|Molly Strano||14 Wickets|
BH-W vs HB-W Dream11 Prediction Captaincy Picks
- Amelia Kerr
- Jess Jonassen
- Heather Graham
BH-W vs HB-W Dream11 Prediction Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Georgia Redmayne
- Batters: Grace Harris, Elyse Villani, Mignon du Preez
- All-Rounders: Jess Jonassen, Amelia Kerr, Heather Graham, Nicola Carey
- Bowlers: Molly Strano, Maisy Gibson, Nicola Hancock
- Captain: Amelia Kerr
- Vice-Captain: Heather Graham
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Lizelle Lee, Georgia Redmayne
- Batters: Grace Harris, Elyse Villani, Danni Wyatt
- All-Rounders: Jess Jonassen, Amelia Kerr, Heather Graham
- Bowlers: Molly Strano, Nicola Hancock, Courtney Sippel
- Captain: Jess Jonassen
- Vice-Captain: Amelia Kerr
Probable Winner Of The Match
Hobart Hurricanes Women are expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.