BAN vs WI Dream11 Fantasy Prediction: The 1st ODI of the 3-Match series between Bangladesh and West Indies will be played at Shere Bangla National Stadium on Wednesday, January 20.
West Indies have already played two series in England and New Zealand but Bangladesh has not played any form of cricket in the last year with the Bangabandhu T20 Cup being the only domestic tournament that they have played.
Bangladesh will welcome Shakib Al Hasan into the international fold after being banned for one year for failing to report corrupt approaches by bookies. Shakib’s inclusion will be a huge for Bangladesh side as he will offer depth in both batting and bowling.
West Indies, on the other hand, are missing many big names in the squad due to the bio-bubble fatigue and they will be hoping to put up a good performance in the series.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, top picks, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the 1st ODI of 3-Match series between Bangladesh and West Indies on January 20.
BAN vs WI 1st ODI Match Details
- Match: Bangladesh vs West Indies, 1st ODI
- Time: 11:00 AM (IST)
- Date: 20 January 2021
- Venue: Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur
BAN vs WI 1st ODI Weather & Pitch Report
It will be partly cloudy at the Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka with the temperature hovering around 21 degree Celsius. The humidity will be around 75 per cent.
The pitch at Shere Bangla National Stadium in Dhaka has been a decent one to bat on considering the average score which is around 230 runs which shows that the bowlers especially pacers will get assistance from the pitch while chasing will be a good call by winning the toss.
Average First Inning Score
The average first inning score at this venue is 205.
BAN vs WI Head-to-Head
- Matches Played: 38
- Bangladesh Won: 15
- West Indies Won: 21
- No Results: 3
BAN vs WI 1st ODI Probable Playing 11
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
Tamim Iqbal (C), Soumya Sarkar/Liton Das, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (WK), Mahmudullah, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mustafizur Rahman, Rubel Hossain, Taijul Islam
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
Sunil Ambris, Andre McCarthy, Joshua da Silva (WK), Kyle Mayers/Nkrumah Bonner, Akeal Hosein, Jason Mohammed (C), Rovman Powell, Raymon Reifer, Alzarri Joseph, Chemar Holder, Keon Harding
Top Three Must Pick Players For Your Fantasy Team
- Shakib Al Hasan: He will be the key player for the host team as he can contribute with both bat and ball, he is one of the safest picks for your fantasy team.
- Tamim Iqbal: He was in excellent form when Bangladesh last played ODI cricket in March 2020. Getting scores of 158 and an unbeaten 128, he was on top of his game. He was even in good form while playing for Fortune Barishal in Bangabandhu T20 Cup. He can a good addition to your fantasy team.
- Sunil Ambris: He is a great player and can play crucial innings for his team in the absence of big names in the team. In 13 ODIs, he has 447 runs to his name at an average and strike-rate of 44.70 and 97.17 respectively.
BAN vs WI 1st ODI Dream11 Fantasy Prediction
- Wicket-Keeper: Mushfiqur Rahim
- Batsmen: Sunil Ambris, Rovman Powell, Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar
- All-Rounders: Shakib Al Hasan, Kyle Mayers
- Bowlers: Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Chemar Holder, Mustafizur Rahman
- Captain: Shakib Al Hasan
- Vice Captain: Sunil Ambris
Bangladesh & West Indies Squads
Tamim Iqbal Khan (c), Taskin Ahmed, Shakib Al Hasan, Mohammad Al Amin Hossain, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Md. Shoriful Islam, Mushfiqur Rahim, Hasan Mahmud, Md Mithun, Saif Uddin, Liton Kumer Das, Mustafizur Rahman, Md Mahmud Ullah, Mehidy Hassan Miraz, Afif Hossain Dhrubo, Taijul Islam, Musaddek Hossain Saikat, Nasum Ahmed, Soumya Sarkar, Mohammad Parvez Hossain Emon, Yasir Ali Chowdhury, Mahadi Hasan, Naim Sheikh, Rubel Hossain
West Indies Squad
Jason Mohammed (c) Sunil Ambris (vc), Nkrumah Bonner, Joshua Da Silva, Jahmar Hamilton, Chemar Holder, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Keon King, Kyle Mayers, Andre McCarthy, Kjorn Ottley, Rovman Powell, Raymon Reifer.
BAN vs WI 1st ODI Probable Winner
Bangladesh is expected to win this match.
BAN vs WI Broadcasting & Streaming Details
- India: Star Sports (Hindi, English, Tamil)
- Bangladesh: Ban Tech
- Live Streaming: Hotstar
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.