AFG vs IRE Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The 3rd ODI of the three-match series between Afghanistan and Ireland will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi on Tuesday, January 26.
Winning the last two ODIs between the two sides by 21 runs, Afghanistan took an unassailable 2-0 lead ahead of the culminating encounter between the two sides. There is nothing much left for Ireland, except playing for their pride.
Ireland has shown immense fortitude and vigour this series but unfortunately, their inadequacies when facing the slower stuff have to lead to their downward spiral. It’s a predicament which will pester and perturb them today as well to see the side fall down to a 3-0 defeat in the series.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the 3rd ODI of the 3-Match series between Afghanistan and Ireland on January 26.
- AFG vs IRE 3rd ODI Match Details
- AFG vs IRE 3rd ODI Weather & Pitch Report
- Average First Inning Score
- Record of Chasing Team
- AFG vs IRE Head to Head
- AFG vs IRE Dream11 Probable Playing 11
- Top Three Picks For Your Fantasy Team
- AFG vs IRE 3rd ODI Dream11 Fantasy Prediction
- Afghanistan & Ireland Squads
- AFG vs IRE 3rd ODI Probable Winner
- AFG vs IRE Broadcasting & Streaming Details
AFG vs IRE 3rd ODI Match Details
- Match: Afghanistan vs Ireland, 3rd ODI
- Time: 11:30 AM (IST)
- Date: 26 January 2021
- Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
AFG vs IRE 3rd ODI Weather & Pitch Report
It will be a sunny day in Abu Dhabi. The temperature will hover around 17 to 24 degree Celsius. Fans can enjoy the complete game without interruptions as the chance of rainfall are nil.
As we have seen in the previous two games, the pitch has something in it to interest both pacers and spinners.
Nevertheless, the batsmen will have to bide their time in the middle before going big, and wickets in hand are going to be key. The pitch should get slower as the game progresses, which might tempt either side to bat first after winning the toss.
270 runs should be a good total at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium.
Average First Inning Score
The average first inning score at this venue is 262.
Record of Chasing Team
- Won: 1
- Lost: 1
- Tie: 0
AFG vs IRE Head to Head
- Matches Played: 29
- Ireland Won: 13
- Afghanistan Won: 15
- N/R: 1
AFG vs IRE Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11
Rahmanullah Gurbaz (w), Javed Ahmadi, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Najibullah Zadran, Asghar Afghan (c), Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Naveen ul Haq, Mujeeb ur Rahman.
Ireland Predicted Playing 11
Paul Stirling, Kevin O’Brien, Andy Balbirnie (c), Harry Tector, Curtis Campher, Lorcan Tucker (w), Gareth Delany, Simi Singh, Andy McBrine, Barry McCarthy, Craig Young.
Top Three Picks For Your Fantasy Team
- Paul Stirling: He is the highest run-scorer in the ongoing ODI series between Afghanistan and Ireland. In 2 matches, he smashed 167 runs with the help of 18 fours and 6 sixes. Considering his current form you can safely pick him in your fantasy team.
- Naveen ul Haq: He is the highest wicket-taker of the ongoing series. He picked up 7 wickets in just 2 matches, with 4/42 being his best figure. He can be the best pick among bowlers.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz: He is the 3rd highest scorer of the ongoing series. He scored 158 runs in two matches with the help of 11 fours and as many sixes. He will open the innings for Afghanistan once again and will try to provide a good start to his team.
AFG vs IRE 3rd ODI Dream11 Fantasy Prediction
- Wicket-Keeper: Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Lorcan Tucker
- Batsmen: Hashmatullah Shahidi, Rahmat Shah, Paul Stirling
- All-Rounders: Curtis Campher, Simi Singh
- Bowlers: Mujeeb ur Rehman, Rashid Khan, Naveen ul Haq, Andy McBrine
- Captain: Paul Stirling
- Vice-Captain: Rahmanullah Gurbaz
Afghanistan & Ireland Squads
Asghar Afghan, Rahmat Shah, Naveen-ul-Haq, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Yamin Ahmadzai, Usman Ghani, Azmatullah Omarzai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Sayed Shirzad, Najibullah Zadran, Javed Ahmadi, Rashid Khan, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Sharafuddin Ashraf
Andrew Balbirnie, Lorcan Tucker, Paul Stirling, Gareth Delany, Harry Tector, Kevin O Brien, Curtis Campher, Simi Singh, Andy McBrine, Barry McCarthy, Craig Young, Mark Adair, Joshua Little, Neil Rock, James McCollum.
AFG vs IRE 3rd ODI Probable Winner
Afghanistan is expected to win this match.
AFG vs IRE Broadcasting & Streaming Details
- In Afghanistan: RTA
- In Ireland (Also in UK and Rest of Europe): Free Sports TV channel, Free Sports Player App
- In India: FanCode App
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.