PS-W vs HB-W: Perth Scorchers Women will lock horns against Hobart Hurricanes Women in Match 16 of the Women’s Big Bash League (WBBL), 2022 on Sunday, October 23, 2022, at W.A.C.A. Ground, Perth, Australia.
Perth Scorchers Women made an astounding start to their WBBL 2022 season as they won their first three matches quite convincingly. However, their three-match winning streak was snapped by Sydney Thunder in their most recent fixture. Currently, they occupy the second position on the points table and must be looking to bounce back stronger in this match.
Speaking of Hobart Hurricanes Women, they have played three matches so far in the tournament, out of which they have won two while losing one. They are currently placed at the fourth spot in the league standings with four points in their account. They thumped Sydney Thunder Women by 49 runs in their last match.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats and dream11 fantasy team predictions for Match 16 of the Women’s Big Bash League (WBBL), 2022 between Perth Scorchers Women and Hobart Hurricanes Women.
PS-W vs HB-W Match Details
- Match: Perth Scorchers Women vs Hobart Hurricanes Women, Match 16
- Date: Sunday, October 23, 2022
- Time: 11:45 AM (IST)
- Venue: W.A.C.A. Ground, Perth, Australia
It’s a flat batting surface at Perth where the batters will get complete value for their shots. The pace bowlers will enjoy bowling here in the initial overs with a decent amount of swing on offer. The team winning the toss will look to bowl first.
PS-W vs HB-W Probable Playing XI
Perth Scorchers Women Playing XI
Sophie Devine (C), Beth Mooney (WK), Amy Edgar, Holly Ferling, Maddy Green, Alana King, Piepa Cleary, Mathilda Carmichael, Lilly Mills, Marizanne Kapp, Chloe Piparo.
Hobart Hurricanes Women Playing XI
Elyse Villani (C), Lizelle Lee (WK), Nicola Carey, Ruth Johnston, Hayley Jensen, Maisy Gibson, Naomi Stalenberg, Rachel Trenaman, Molly Strano, Mignon du Preez, Heather Graham.
Stats based on the previous five matches —
- Average First Innings Score: 130
- Average Total Score: 124
- Team Batting First Won: 3
- Team Bowling First Won: 2
- Draw/No Result/Abandoned: 0
PS-W vs HB-W Head-to-Head Records
Perth Scorchers Women & Hobart Hurricanes Women Last 5 Matches Stats
PS-W vs HB-W Player Record/Stats (Must Picks)
|Player||Stats (This Tournament)|
|Sophie Devine||60 Runs & 3 Wickets|
|Heather Graham||5 Wickets & 67 Runs|
|Marizanne Kapp||5 Wickets & 33 Runs|
|Alana King||5 Wickets|
|Molly Strano||5 Wickets|
|Beth Mooney||112 Runs|
|Maddy Green||64 Runs|
PS-W vs HB-W Captaincy Picks
- Sophie Devine
- Heather Graham
- Marizanne Kapp
PS-W vs HB-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Beth Mooney
- Batters: Ellyse Villani, Mignon Du Preez, Maddy Green
- All-Rounders: Sophie Devine, Marizanne Kapp, Heather Graham, Nicola Carey
- Bowlers: Alana King, Molly Strano, Teneale Peschel
- Captain: Sophie Devine
- Vice-Captain: Heather Graham
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Lizelle Lee
- Batters: Mignon Du Preez, Maddy Green, Rachel Trenaman
- All-Rounders: Sophie Devine, Marizanne Kapp, Heather Graham
- Bowlers: Alana King, Molly Strano, Hayley Jensen, Teneale Peschel
- Captain: Heather Graham
- Vice-Captain: Marizanne Kapp
Probable Winner Of The Match
Hobart Hurricanes Women are expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.