MI vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction: The 23rd match of the IPL 2022 will be played between Mumbai Indians (MI) and Punjab Kings (PBKS) at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune on Wednesday, April 13, 2022.
Mumbai Indians will look to break their losing streak when they take on the Punjab Kings in the 23rd match of Indian Premier League (IPL) 2022 on Wednesday.
Mumbai Indians, are having a disastrous tournament as they lost all the four matches they played so far and are currently languishing at the bottom of the points table with 0 points in their account.
Except for Suryakumar Yadav, none of their players has made an impact in the tournament. Their bowling issues have been one of the main reasons behind the team’s failure.
Punjab Kings, on the other hand, are coming off a 6-wickets defeat at the hands of Gujarat Titans. So far, they have won two games while losing as many. With 4 points in their kitty, they are currently placed at the seventh spot on the points table.
Talking about their head-to-head records, both the teams faced each other 27 times in this history of the tournament, where Mumbai emerged victorious on 14 occasions while Punjab has 13 wins in their kitty.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads and Dream11 fantasy team predictions for Match 23 of the Indian Premier League 2022 between Mumbai Indians and Punjab Kings on Wednesday, April 13, 2022.
- Match: Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings, Match 23
- Date: Wednesday, April 13, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM (IST) / 2:00 PM (GMT)
- Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
The pitch in Pune has got a good pace and bounce. Batters can score runs all day long once they are settled, and there is not much of a turn for the spinners. Since the ball is coming quite well in the second half, whoever wins the toss should bowl first.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune considering the last 5 matches played here is 169 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches played at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune —
- Matches Won: 3
- Matches Lost: 2
- No Result: 0
MI vs PBKS Head-to-Head Records
Mumbai Indians & Punjab Kings Form
Mumbai Indians & Punjab Kings Probable Playing XI
Rohit Sharma (captain), Ishan Kishan (wicketkeeper), Dewald Brevis, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Kieron Pollard, Fabian Allen/Tim David, Murugan Ashwin, Jaydev Unadkat, Jasprit Bumrah, Basil Thampi/ Tymal Mills.
Mayank Agarwal (captain), Shikhar Dhawan, Liam Livingstone, Jonny Bairstow (wicketkeeper), Jitesh Sharma, Shahrukh Khan, Odean Smith, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar, Vaibhav Arora, Arshdeep Singh.
MI vs PBKS – Players’ Battle
- Mayank Agarwal vs Jasprit Bumrah: The Indian pace star has dismissed the PBKS captain thrice in 5 innings while conceding only 6 runs.
- Rohit Sharma vs Arshdeep Singh: The MI captain and his weakness against left-arm pacers is something we all are aware of and hence it is going to be an interesting battle.
- Suryakumar Yadav vs Kagiso Rabada: The South African pacer dismissed Suryakumar Yadav twice in seven innings while giving away42 runs.
Fantasy Points of Top 5 Performers For Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings
|Liam Livingstone||315 Points|
|Rahul Chahar||274 Points|
|Ishan Kishan||257 Points|
|Shikhar Dhawan||187 Points|
|Suryakumar Yadav||186 Points|
Player Stats/Records of Top 5 Performers for Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings
|Player||Stats (This Tournament)|
|Liam Livingstone||162 Runs & 1 Wicket|
|Rahul Chahar||7 Wickets|
|Ishan Kishan||175 Runs|
|Shikhar Dhawan||127 Runs|
|Suryakumar Yadav||120 Runs|
Captaincy Picks For Match 23, MI vs PBKS
- Liam Livingstone
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Ishan Kishan
MI vs PBKS Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Ishan Kishan
- Batsmen: Tilak Varma, Suryakumar Yadav, Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan
- All-Rounders: Liam Livingstone, Kieron Pollard
- Bowlers: Rahul Chahar, Kagiso Rabada, Vaibhav Arora, Murugan Ashwin
- Captain: Liam Livingstone
- Vice-Captain: Suryakumar Yadav
Fantasy Team 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Ishan Kishan, Jitesh Sharma
- Batsmen: Suryakumar Yadav, Rohit Sharma, Mayank Agarwal, Shikhar Dhawan
- All-Rounders: Dewald Brevis, Liam Livingstone
- Bowlers: Arshdeep Singh, Jasprit Bumrah, Kagiso Rabada
- Captain: Ishan Kishan
- Vice-Captain: Shikhar Dhawan
Streaming & Broadcasting Details:
- Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar
- Broadcasting: Star Sports Network
Punjab Kings is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.