SL-A vs AU-A: Sri Lanka A will lock horns against Australia A in the 1st ODI of Australia A tour of Sri Lanka, 2022 on Wednesday, June 8, 2022, at Sinhalese Sports Club, Colombo.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the 1st ODI of Australia A tour of Sri Lanka, 2022.
SL-A vs AU-A Match Details
- Match: Sri Lanka A vs Australia A, 1st ODI
- Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
- Time: 10:00 AM (IST)
- Venue: Sinhalese Sports Club, Colombo
The pitch looks good for batting. The pacers might get some initial movement. Apart from that, it looks a belter and plenty of runs can be scored.
SL-A vs AU-A Probable Playing XI
Sri Lanka A Playing XI
Dhananjaya de Silva, Sahan Arachchige, Niroshan Dickwella, Nuwanidu Fernando, Pramod Madhushan, Dilshan Madushanka, Oshande Fernando, Janith Liyanage, Dunith Wellalage, Kamindu Mendis, Dhananjaya Lakshan.
Australia A Playing XI
Josh Philippe, Jhye Richardson, Marcus Harris, Tanveer Sangha, Scott Boland, Josh Inglis, Peter Handscomb, Nic Maddinson, Travis Head, Aaron Hardie, Sean Abbott.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches is 163 runs.
Sri Lanka A & Australia A Last 5 Matches Stats
SL-A vs AU-A Captaincy Picks
- Travis Head
- Josh Inglis
- Dhananjaya de Silva
SL-A vs AU-A Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Niroshan Dickwella, Josh Phillipe
- Batsmen: Peter Handscomb, Marcus Harris, Oshade Fernando
- All-Rounders: Dhananjaya de Silva, Sean Abbott, Travis Head
- Bowlers: Jhye Richardson, Pramod Madushan, Dunith Wellalage
- Captain: Travis Head
- Vice-Captain: Dhananjaya de Silva
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Niroshan Dickwella, Josh Phillipe, Josh Inglis
- Batsmen: Peter Handscomb, Oshade Fernando, Marcus Harris
- All-Rounders: Travis Head, Sean Abbott
- Bowlers: Jhye Richardson, Dunith Wellalage, Dilshan Madushanka
- Captain: Josh Inglis
- Vice-Captain: Sean Abbott
Probable Winner Of The Match
Australia A is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.