KAR vs TRP Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The Elite A Group match of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021 will be played between Karnataka and Tripura at KSCA Cricket (3) Ground, Alur on Thursday, January 14.
Karnataka started their campaign with a convincing victory over Jammu and Kashmir but they lost their second match, which was against Punjab, by 9 wickets. Following this loss, they have slipped to 3rd spot in the Elite A Group tally. With 3 matches left for them in the group stages, they need to win all their matches to top the table.
Tripura, on the other hand, didn’t start the tournament on a good note as they lost their first 2 matches against Railways and Jammu & Kashmir respectively. Now in the next clash, they would be desperate to register their first win of the tournament.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, top picks, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the match KAR vs TRP of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021.
KAR vs TRP Match Details
- Match: Karnataka vs Tripura, Elite A Group match
- Time: 12:00 PM (IST)
- Date: 14 January 2021
- Venue: KSCA Cricket (3) Ground, Alur
KAR vs TRP Weather & Pitch Report
It will be partly cloudy in Alur, with the temperature hovering around 25 to 27 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be 66 per cent. There are no chances of rainfall.
The surface at KSCA cricket ground is a balanced one, where both batsmen and bowlers, especially the faster ones enjoy equally and the average total score of 145 is a fighting total. Initially, the swing bowlers will get help from the pitch under the overcast conditions and bowlers will be slightly more important for fantasy purposes.
Average First Inning Score
The average first inning score at this venue is 151.
Record of Chasing Team
- Won – 2
- Lost – 0
- Tie – 0
Karnataka & Tripura Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Karnataka Predicted Playing 11
Devdutt Padikkal, Karun Nair, KL Shrijith (wk), Krishnappa Gowtham, Abhimanyu Mithun, Ronit More, Jagadeesha Suchith, Prasidh Krishna, Aniruddha Joshi, Rohan Kadam, Pavan Deshpande
Tripura Predicted Playing 11
Bishal Ghosh, Arkaprabha Sinha (wk), Milind Kumar, Rajat Dey, Manisankar Murasingh (c), Ajoy Sarkar, Abhijit Sarkar, Tushar Saha, Udiyan Bose, Sankar Paul, Chandan Roy
KAR vs TRP Must Pick Players For Your Fantasy Team
1. Karun Nair: Karnataka skipper Karun Nair has started the SMAT season on a good note. He smashed 40 runs in 2 games at a strike rate of 133.33. He could be a good pick your fantasy team.
2. Devdutt Padikkal: He was the highest run-scorer in the last season of the tournament. However, in the ongoing edition, he hasn’t performed in the way he is known for. In the next clash against Tripura, he is expected to score more runs.
3. Milind Kumar: He performed well in the last 2 matches. He smashed 63 runs in 2 games at an average of 63 and a strike rate of 140.
KAR vs TRP Dream11 Fantasy Team Predictions
- Wicket-Keeper: KL Shrijith
- Batsmen: Bishal Ghosh, Devdutt Padikkal, Rohan Kadam, Karun Nair
- All-Rounders: Milind Kumar, Krishnappa Gowtham, Manisankar Murasingh
- Bowlers: Prasidh Krishna, Jagadeesha Suchith, Sankar Paul
- Captain: Karun Nair
- Vice-Captain: Krishnappa Gowtham
Karnataka & Tripura Squads
Karun Nair (c), KL Shrijith (wk), Devdutt Padikkal, Rohan Kadam, Pavan Deshpande, Aniruddha Joshi, Krishnappa Gowtham, Abhimanyu Mithun, Ronit More, Jagadeesha Suchith, Prasidh Krishna, Krishnamurthy Siddharth, Darshan MB, Manoj S Bhandage, Shubhang Hegde, Sharath BR, Prateek Jain, V Koushik, Praveen Dubey, Shreyas Gopal
Bishal Ghosh, Arkaprabha Sinha (wk), Milind Kumar, Rajat Dey, Manisankar Murasingh (c), Ajoy Sarkar, Abhijit Sarkar, Tushar Saha, Udiyan Bose, Sankar Paul, Chandan Roy, Rana Dutta, Kaushal Acharjee, Samrat Singha, Saurabh Das, Pratyush Singh, Joydeep Banik, Subham Ghosh
KAR vs TRP Broadcast & Streaming
- TV: Star Sports Network
- Live Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.