The schedule for the fourth edition of the Abu Dhabi T10 League has been announced on Thursday. The tournament is scheduled to take place from January 28 to February 6.
This season there are eight teams divided into two groups. Teams will play three matches each in the group stage before heading into the Super League on February 1. A total of 12 matches in the group stage, followed by 12 more in the Super League, will give way to the playoffs from February 5.
The Maratha Arabians, Bangla Tigers, Delhi Bulls, and Northern Warriors will battle it out in Group A, while last season’s finalists Deccan Gladiators will be up against Qalandars, Team Abu Dhabi and Pune Devils in Group B. The teams were assigned their respective groups through a Team Draw in December.
- Maratha vs Northern Warriors
- Pune Devils vs Deccan Gladiators
- Delhi Bulls vs Bangla Tigers
- Pune Devils vs Qalandars
- Maratha Arabians vs Delhi Bulls
- Deccan Gladiators vs Team Abu Dhabi
- Bangla Tigers vs Maratha Arabians
- Team Abu Dhabi vs Qalandars
- Northern Warriors vs Delhi Bulls
- Team Abu Dhabi vs Pune Devils
- Bangla Tigers vs Northern Warriors
- Qalandars vs Deccan Gladiators
The top two ranked teams will take on each other in the Qualifier for a place in the Final, while the third and fourth-ranked teams will be up against each other in Eliminator 1 on February 5. Thereafter the runner-up in the Qualifier will play against the winner of Eliminator 1 in Eliminator 2 for a place in the Final on the same day. The third-place match and the Final will be held on February 6.