WOR vs NOR Dream11 Prediction: Match 40 of the Vitality T20 Blast 2021 will be played between Worcestershire and Northamptonshire at the Kennington Oval, London on Friday, June 18, 2021.
- 1. WOR vs NOR Match Preview
- 2. WOR vs NOR Match Details
- 3. WOR vs NOR Weather & Pitch Report
- 4. Average First Innings Score
- 5. Record of Chasing Team
- 6. Worcestershire & Northamptonshire Recent Form
- 7. Worcestershire & Northamptonshire Squads
- 8. WOR vs NOR Predicted Playing XI
- 9. WOR vs NOR Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
- 10. WOR vs NOR Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
- 11. WOR vs NOR Probable Winner
WOR vs NOR Match Preview
Worcestershire Rapids will lock horns with the Northamptonshire Steelbacks in a North Group T20 Blast fixture at the County Ground in Worcester on Friday.
Worcestershire is currently placed at the sixth spot in the North Group points table with just two wins from four games. They will head into Friday’s fixture on the back of a massive 94-run defeat against Yorkshire.
They would be looking to return to their winning track on Friday when they take on Northamptonshire Steelbacks.
Northamptonshire, on the other hand, has had a terrible T20 Blast season so far. They have lost all four of their games and are currently reeling at the bottom of the points table. They desperately need a win to open their account in the tournament.
This will be their second face-off in the ongoing season. The last time both the sides met, it was Worcestershire who emerged victorious by 32 runs.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads and dream11 fantasy team predictions for Match 40 of the Vitality T20 Blast 2021 between Worcestershire and Northamptonshire on Friday, June 18, 2021.
WOR vs NOR Match Details
- Match: Worcestershire vs Northamptonshire, Match 40
- Date: Friday, June 18, 2021
- Time: 10:00 PM (IST)
- Venue: Kennington Oval, London
- Live Streaming: Youtube
WOR vs NOR Weather & Pitch Report
The temperature is expected to hover around 25 Degree Celsius on the matchday with 75 percent humidity and 13 km/hr wind speed. There are 80 percent chances of precipitation during the game.
The County Ground pitch generally favours the batsmen, who can expect the ball to come nicely onto the bat. But the pacers are also expected to find good movement off the surface, with the average first innings score at the venue being 170 runs.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches played is 174 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches —
- Matches Won: 3
- Matches Lost: 2
- No Result/Abandoned: 0
Worcestershire & Northamptonshire Recent Form
Worcestershire & Northamptonshire Squads
Moeen Ali (C), Brett D’Oliveira, Ross Whiteley, Thomas Charles Fell, Josh Tongue, Ben Dwarshuis, Ed Barnard, Riki Wessels, Ish Sodhi, Dillon Pennington, Jake Libby, Daryl Mitchell, Ben Cox (WK), Charlie Morris.
Adam Rossington (C & WK), Tom Taylor, Joshua Cobb and Brandon Glover, Nathan Buck, Graeme White, Charlie Thurston, Mohammad Nabi, Saif Zaib, Wayne Parnell, Ricardo Vasconcelos, Richard Levi, Rob Keogh, Ben Sanderson.
WOR vs NOR Predicted Playing XI
Dream11 probable playing XI prediction for Match 40 of Vitality T20 Blast 2021 between Worcestershire and Northamptonshire at Kennington Oval, London.
Worcestershire Playing XI
Moeen Ali (C), Ross Whiteley, Ish Sodhi, Brett D’Oliveira, Ben Cox (wk), Ben Dwarshuis, Riki Wessels, Dillon Pennington, Ed Barnard, Charlie Morris, Jake Libby.
Northamptonshire Playing XI
Adam Rossington (C & WK), Ricardo Vasconcelos, Richard Levi, Tom Taylor, Nathan Buck, Saif Zaib, Rob Keogh, Wayne Parnell, Graeme White, Ben Sanderson, Mohammad Nabi.
WOR vs NOR Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
|Player||Stats (In This Tournament)|
|Moeen Ali||106 Runs & 4 Wickets|
|Brett D’Oliveira||109 Runs & 1 Wicket|
|Riki Wessels||94 Runs|
|Ricardo Vasconcelos||87 Runs|
|Charl Kleinepunte||20 Runs|
WOR vs NOR Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Ben Cox, Ricardo Vasconcelos
- Batsmen: Ross Whiteley, Saif Zaib, Riki Wessels
- All-Rounders: Mohammad Nabi, Moeen Ali, Brett D’Oliveira
- Bowlers: Ben Dwarshuis, Graeme White, Ben Sanderson
- Captain: Moeen Ali
- Vice-Captain: Mohammad Nabi
Fantasy Team 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Ricardo Vasconcelos
- Batsmen: Jake Libby, Saif Zaib, Riki Wessels
- All-Rounders: Wayne Parnell, Moeen Ali, Brett D’Oliveira, Tom Taylor
- Bowlers: Ish Sodhi, Graeme White, Charlie Morris
- Captain: Brett D’Oliveira
- Vice-Captain: Ricardo Vasconcelos
WOR vs NOR Probable Winner
Worcestershire is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.