WOR vs LEI Dream11 Prediction: Match 76 of the Vitality T20 Blast 2021 will be played between Worcestershire and Leicestershire at the County Ground, New Road, Worcester on Sunday, June 27, 2021.
- 1. WOR vs LEI Match Preview
- 2. WOR vs LEI Match Details
- 3. WOR vs LEI Weather & Pitch Report
- 4. Average First Innings Score
- 5. Record of Chasing Team
- 6. Worcestershire & Leicestershire Recent Form
- 7. Worcestershire & Leicestershire Squads
- 8. WOR vs LEI Predicted Playing XI
- 9. WOR vs LEI Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
- 10. WOR vs LEI Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
- 11. WOR vs LEI Probable Winner
WOR vs LEI Match Preview
Worcestershire Rapids will take on the Leicestershire Foxes in a North Group T20 Blast fixture at the County Ground in Worcester on Sunday.
Worcestershire Rapids are not having a great time in the ongoing tournament as they have won only three out of their eight matches. They are currently placed at the sixth spot in the North Group points table.
They will head into Sunday’s fixture on the back of an eight-wicket victory over Durham Cricket. The Rapids will be looking to extend their winning momentum and climb up in the points table.
Leicestershire Foxes, on the other hand, are no different than their opposition. They have won only three of their eight games. They will head into Sunday’s fixture on the back of a 34-run victory over Yorkshire Vikings.
They are currently placed at the penultimate position in the North Group points table with three wins from their eight T20 Blast matches.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads and dream11 fantasy team predictions for Match 76 of the Vitality T20 Blast 2021 between Worcestershire and Leicestershire on Sunday, June 27, 2021.
WOR vs LEI Match Details
- Match: Worcestershire vs Leicestershire, Match 76
- Date: Sunday, June 27, 2021
- Time: 7:00 PM (IST) & 2:30 PM (Local)
- Venue: County Ground, New Road, Worcester
WOR vs LEI Weather & Pitch Report
The temperature is expected to hover around 27 Degree Celsius on the matchday with 75 per cent humidity and 13 km/hr wind speed. There are 24 per cent chances of precipitation during the game.
The pitch in Worcester is one of the tracks in the country which is good for batting and allows batters to score freely as the ball comes onto the bat in the best way possible. A score of around 170 to 180 is on the cards.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches played is 174 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches —
- Matches Won: 3
- Matches Lost: 2
- No Result/Abandoned: 0
Worcestershire & Leicestershire Recent Form
Worcestershire & Leicestershire Squads
Ben Cox (C & WK), Dillon Pennington, Ross Whiteley, Daryl Mitchell, Ed Barnard, Mitchell Istanley, Jake Libby, Ben Dwarshuis, Brett D’Oliveira, Riki Wessels, Ish Sodhi, Jacques Banton, Charlie Morris.
Colin Ackermann (C), Will Davis, Josh Inglis (WK), Edward Barnes., Arron Lilley, Rishi Patel, Ben Mike, Gavin Griffiths, Lewis Hill, Louis Kimber, Scott Steel, Harry Swindells, Callum Parkinson, Naveen-ul-Haq.
WOR vs LEI Predicted Playing XI
Dream11 probable playing XI prediction for Match 76 of Vitality T20 Blast 2021 between Worcestershire and Leicestershire at County Ground, New Road, Worcester.
Worcestershire Playing XI
Ben Cox (C & WK), Riki Wessels, Jake Libby, Dillon Pennington, Ben Dwarshuis, Charlie Morris, Daryl Mitchell, Ish Sodhi, Brett D’Oliveira, Ross Whiteley, ED Barnard
Leicestershire Playing XI
Colin Ackermann (C), Rishi Patel, Josh Inglis (WK), Arron Lilley, Scott Steel, Gavin Griffiths, Naveen-ul-Haq, Ben Mike, Louis Kimber, Callum Parkinson, Lewis Hill.
WOR vs LEI Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
|Player||Stats (In This Tournament)|
|Arron Lilley||248 Runs & 4 Wickets|
|Josh Inglis||285 Runs|
|Brett D’Oliveira||178 Runs & 1 Wicket|
|Jake Libby||193 Runs|
|Charlie Morris||10 Wickets|
WOR vs LEI Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Josh Inglis
- Batsmen: Jake Libby, Riki Wessels, Scott Steel
- All-Rounders: Colin Ackermann, Arron Lilley, Brett D’Oliveira
- Bowlers: Ben Dwarshuis, Charlie Morris, Naveen-ul-Haq, Callum Parkinson
- Captain: Josh Inglis
- Vice-Captain: Jake Libby
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Ben Cox, Josh Inglis
- Batsmen: Riki Wessels, Jake Libby, Scott Steel
- All-Rounders: Arron Lilley, Brett D’Oliveira, Ben Mike
- Bowlers: Ish Sodhi, Naveen-ul-Haq, Callum Parkinson
- Captain: Arron Lilley
- Vice-Captain: Brett D’Oliveira
WOR vs LEI Probable Winner
Worcestershire is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.