STR vs SCO Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The 21st Match of the Big Bash League (BBL 2020-21) will be played between Adelaide Strikers and Perth Scorchers at Adelaide Oval, Adelaide on Thursday, December 31.
Adelaide Strikers, with three wins in five games, are placed fourth in the points table. In their last game against the same opposition, they won by 71 runs.
Perth Scorchers, on the other hand, haven’t won a single game so far in this season. They lost 3 games and one was washed out. With 2 points, they are at the bottom of the points table.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the match number 21 of the Big Bash League 2020-21 between Perth Scorchers and Adelaide Strikers on December 31, 2020.
- STR vs SCO Match Details
- SCO vs STR Weather and Pitch Report
- Average 1st Innings Score:
- STR & SCO Record in Ongoing Big Bash League 2020-21:
- STR vs SCO - Head-to-Head
- Adelaide Strikers (STR) – Must Pick Players For Dream11 Fantasy Team
- Perth Scorchers (SCO) – Must Pick Players For Dream11 Fantasy Team
- STR vs SCO Dream11 Probable Playing 11
- BBL 2020-21 STR vs SCO Dream11 Fantasy Team Predictions
- Adelaide Strikers & Perth Scorchers Squads
- STR vs SCO Probable Winners:
- STR vs SCO Broadcasting & Live RENeaming Details:
STR vs SCO Match Details
- Match: Adelaide Strikers vs Perth Scorchers, Match 21
- Date: 31 December 2020
- Time: 1:45 PM (IST) / 8:15 AM (GMT)
- Venue: Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
SCO vs STR Weather and Pitch Report
The temperature at Adelaide will hover around 20 degree Celsius on the match day. We can expect a full game without interruption as there are no chances of rain.
The Adelaide Oval has always been one of the best batting tracks in Australia. Since it’s being the second match of the season to be held at this venue, we can expect a high scoring match with a little bit of assistance to the pacers.
Average 1st Innings Score:
STR & SCO Record in Ongoing Big Bash League 2020-21:
Adelaide Strikers :
- Matches Played: 05
- Won: 03
- Lost: 02
- No Results: 0
Perth Scorchers :
- Matches Played: 04
- Won: 00
- Lost: 03
- No Results: 01
STR vs SCO – Head-to-Head
- Total Matches Played:17
- Perth Scorchers Won: 08
- Adelaide Strikers Won: 09
- No Result: 00
Adelaide Strikers (STR) – Must Pick Players For Dream11 Fantasy Team
- Alex Carry
- Jake Weatherald
- Peter Siddle
Perth Scorchers (SCO) – Must Pick Players For Dream11 Fantasy Team
- Jason Roy
- Mitchell Marsh
- Jhye Richardson
STR vs SCO Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Probable Playing 11 for BBL 2020-21, Match Number 21 – Adelaide Strikers vs Perth Scorchers at Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
Predicted Playing 11 For Adelaide Strikers
Philip Salt, Jake Weatherald, Alex Carey (C & WK), Matt Renshaw, Jonathan Wells, Matt Short, Rashid Khan, Daniel Worrall, Danny Briggs, Peter Siddle, Wes Agar
Predicted Playing 11 For Perth Scorchers
Josh Inglis (WK), Jason Roy, Colin Munro, Liam Livingstone, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner (C), Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed.
BBL 2020-21 STR vs SCO Dream11 Fantasy Team Predictions
- Wicket-Keeper: Alex Carry
- Batsmen: Matt Short, Jonathan Wells, Philip Salt, Jason Roy
- All Rounders: Liam Livingstone, Mitchell Marsh
- Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Peter Siddle, Daniel Worrall, Jhye Richardson
- Captain: Mitchell Marsh
- Vice-Captain: Alex Carry
Adelaide Strikers & Perth Scorchers Squads
Adelaide Strikers Squad
Travis Head (c), Wes Agar, Danny Briggs, Alex Carey, Harry Conway, Rashid Khan, Jake Lehmann, Michael Neser, Harry Nielsen, Liam O’Connor, Matt Renshaw, Phil Salt, Matt Short, Peter Siddle, Cameron Valente, Jake Weatherald, Daniel Worrall, Jon Wells, Cameron White.
Perth Scorchers Squad
Mitchell Marsh (c), Ashton Agar, Fawad Ahmed, Cameron Bancroft, Jason Behrendorff, Joe Clarke, Cameron Green, Aaron Hardie, Josh Inglis, Matthew Kelly, Liam Livingstone, Colin Munro, Joel Paris, Kurtis Patterson, Jhye Richardson, Jason Roy, Ashton Turner, Andrew Tye, Sam Whiteman, Colin Munro.
STR vs SCO Probable Winners:
Adelaide Strikers are the favourites to win this match.
STR vs SCO Broadcasting & Live RENeaming Details:
- TV Channel – Sony SIX and Sony SIX HD (India), Fox Sports and Seven Network (AuRENalia), BT Sport (UK).
- Online platforms – Sony LIV (India).
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.