SCO vs ZIM: The 1st T20I match between Scotland and Zimbabwe will be played on 15th September at the Grange Cricket Club.
Scotland is going to play international T20I after almost a gap of two years. This series will serve as preparation for the home side ahead of the T20 World Cup. Overall, three T20I games will be played between these teams.
Zimbabwe is coming off a 2-3 T20I series defeat against Ireland in their recent series. Scotland meanwhile last played T20Is during October 2019 in the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Qualifiers, where they emerged victorious on 3 occasions of their 6 outings.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats and dream11 fantasy team predictions for 1st T20I of the Zimbabwe Tour of Scotland, 2021.
- Match: Scotland vs Zimbabwe, 1st T20I
- Date: Wednesday, September 15, 2021
- Time: 6:30 PM (IST) / 2:00 PM (Local)
- Venue: Grange Cricket Club, Edinburgh
- Live Streaming: Fancode
The pitch has produced some exciting contests over the last few years. The condition is expected to be overcast and hence, the fast bowlers will have their say. Spinners may not have too much work to do. The track has favoured the team, batting first, so both sides will look to bat first after winning the toss.
SCO vs ZIM Probable Playing XI
Scotland Playing XI
Kyle Coetzer (C), Matthew Cross (WK), Dylan Budge, Richie Berrington, Michael Leask, Calum MacLeod, George Munsey, Mark Watt, Adrian Neill, Alasdair Evans, Gravin Main.
Zimbabwe Playing XI
Craig Ervine (C), Regis Chakabva (WK), Wellington Masakadza, Milton Shumba, Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Richard Ngarava, Luke Jongwe, Sikandar Raza, Sean Williams, Blessing Muzarabani, Wesley Madhevere.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches played is 178 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches —
- Matches Won: 1
- Matches Lost: 4
- No Result/Abandoned: 0
Scotland & Zimbabwe Last 5 Matches Stats
SCO vs ZIM Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
|Player||Stats (Last 5 T20I Matches)|
|Ryan Burl||140 Runs & 6 Wickets|
|Calum MacLeod||154 Runs & 2 Wickets|
|Luke Jongwe||7 Wickets & 33 Runs|
|Craig Ervine||160 Runs|
|George Munsey||151 Runs|
SCO vs ZIM Captaincy Picks
- Richie Berrington
- Kyle Coetzer
- Ryan Burl
SCO vs ZIM Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Regis Chakabva
- Batsmen: Kyle Coetzer, Calum MacLeod, Craig Ervine, George Munsey
- All-Rounders: Sean Williams, Richie Berrington, Ryan Burl
- Bowlers: Luke Jongwe, Alasdair Evans, Blessing Muzarabani
- Captain: Richie Berrington
- Vice-Captain: Ryan Burl
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Matthew Cross
- Batsmen: Craig Ervine, Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, George Munsey, Kyle Coetzer
- All-Rounders: Ryan Burl, Sean Williams, Richie Berrington
- Bowlers: Luke Jongwe, Mark Watt, Alasdair Evans
- Captain: Richie Berrington
- Vice-Captain: Kyle Coetzer
Probable Winner Of The Match
Scotland is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.