RTW vs CSG: Ruby Trichy Warriors will lock horns against Chepauk Super Gillies in Match 12 of the TNPL, 2022 on Wednesday, July 6, 2022, at NPR College Ground, Dindigul.
Ruby Trichy Warriors have played two matches so far in this season of the Tamil Nadu Premier League (TNPL) 2022, out of which they have won one match. They lost their most recent encounter against IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans by four wickets and must be looking to make a strong comeback in this match.
Chepauk Super Gillies, on the other hand will be desperate to register their first win in the second. They lost both of their opening games against Nellai Super Kings and Madurai Panthers. The defending champions are currently placed at the bottom of the points table.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats and dream11 fantasy team predictions for Match 12 of the TNPL, 2022 between Ruby Trichy Warriors and Chepauk Super Gillies
RTW vs CSG Match Details
- Match: Ruby Trichy Warriors vs Chepauk Super Gillies, Match 12
- Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2022
- Time: 7:15 PM (IST)
- Venue: NPR College Ground, Dindigul
The pitch looks excellent to bat on and there is not much of turn for the spinners. It’s hard for the bowlers to control the runs and the only way option for them is not to pitch it up. It’s a 180-190 kind of a wicket and batting first is a preferable choice.
RTW vs CSG Probable Playing XI
Ruby Trichy Warriors Playing XI
Rahil Shah (C), Adithya Ganesh (WK), P Saravan Kumar, Amith Sathvik V P, Nidhish Rajagopal, Mathivannan M, Ajay Krishna, Antony Dhas, Murali Vijay, Muhammed Adnan Khan, M Poiyamozhi.
Chepauk Super Gillies Playing XI
Kaushik Gandhi (C), Narayan Jagadeesan (WK), Ramadoss Alexander, S Harish Kumar, Sandeep Warrier, S Sujay, RS Jaganath Sinivas, Rajgopal Sathish, Uthirasamy Sasidev, Manimaran Siddharth, R Sonu Yadav.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches is 156 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches —
- Matches Won: 3
- Matches Lost: 2
- Draw/No Result/Abandoned: 0
Ruby Trichy Warriors & Chepauk Super Gillies Last 5 Matches Stats
RTW vs CSG Player Record/Stats (Must Picks)
|Player||Stats (This Tournament)|
|P Saravana Kumar||4 Wickets & 17 Runs|
|Kaushik Gandhi||65 Runs & 1 Wicket|
|S Harish Kumar||65 Runs & 1 Wicket|
|Nidhish Rajagopal||66 Runs|
|Mathivanan-M||27 Runs & 2 Wickets|
RTW vs CSG Captaincy Picks
- Kaushik Gandhi
- Nidish Rajagopal
- Narayan Jagadeesan
RTW vs CSG Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Narayan Jagadeesan, Adithya Ganesh
- Batsmen: Kaushik Gandhi, Uthirasamy Sasidev, Nidish Rajagopal, Murali Vijay
- All-Rounders: R Sonu Yadav, S Harish Kumar
- Bowlers: R Alexander, P Saravana Kumar, Mathivanan-M
- Captain: Kaushik Gandhi
- Vice-Captain: Nidish Rajagopal
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Narayan Jagadeesan, Adithya Ganesh, Amith Sathvik-VP
- Batsmen: Murali Vijay, Kaushik Gandhi, Uthirasamy Sasidev
- All-Rounders: S Harish Kumar
- Bowlers: Manimaran Siddharth, R Alexander, P Saravana Kumar, Mathivanan-M
- Captain: Narayan Jagadeesan
- Vice-Captain: Amith Sathvik-VP
Probable Winner Of The Match
Ruby Trichy Warriors are expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.