PBKS vs RCB Dream11 Prediction: The 3rd match of the 15th edition of the IPL 2022 will be played between Punjab Kings (PBKS) and Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) at DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai on Sunday, March 27, 2022.
PBKS vs RCB Match 3 Preview
The 3rd match of the IPL 2022 will be played between Punjab Kings and Royal Challengers Bangalore on 27th March at the Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Navi Mumbai.
Both the teams have made some big changes to their squad with new captains. Faf du Plessis will lead the Royal Challengers Bangalore while Mayank Agarwal will lead the Punjab Kings.
Royal Challengers Bangalore have completely revamped their side. Their bowling looks stronger with the trio of Siraj, Hazlewood, and Harshal Patel. Faf du Plessis, Maxwell, and Kohli will handle the batting duties.
Punjab Kings, on the other hand, looks stronger on paper with the inclusions of Dhawan, Bairstow, and Livingstone. Both sides will look to end their trophy drought this year.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads and Dream11 fantasy team predictions for Match 3 of the Indian Premier League 2022 between Punjab Kings and Royal Challengers Bangalore on Sunday, March 27, 2022.
PBKS vs RCB Match Details
- Match: Punjab Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Match 3
- Date: Sunday, March 27, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM (IST) / 2:00 PM (GMT)
- Venue: DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
PBKS vs RCB, Match 3 Pitch Report
The wicket at the DY Patil stadium will offer help to both the batters as well as the bowlers. Anything around 160 would be a competitive total at this venue. Like other tracks in Mumbai, the chasing team will have an upper hand in the match.
Player Injury/Availability Update:
- Glenn Maxwell, Josh Hazlewood, and Jason Behrendorff will be unavailable for the first week of the IPL 2022 due to the limited-overs series against Pakistan.
- Kagiso Rabada will also miss the first match for Punjab Kings due to the recently concluded ODI series.
- For Punjab Kings, Jonny Bairstow will not be available for the first week of IPL 2022 due to the ongoing Test series against West Indies.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai considering the last 5 matches played here is 150 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches played at DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai —
- Matches Won: 4
- Matches Lost: 1
- No Result: 0
PBKS vs RCB Head-to-Head Records
Punjab Kings & Royal Challengers Bangalore Form
PBKS vs RCB Dream11 Probable Playing XI
Mayank Agarwal (C), Shikhar Dhawan, Liam Livingstone, Prabhsimran Singh (WK), Shahrukh Khan, Odean Smith, Rishi Dhawan / Benny Howell, Harpreet Brar, Arshdeep Singh, Rahul Chahar, Sandeep Sharma.
Royal Challengers Bangalore
Faf du Plessis (C), Virat Kohli, Mahipal Lomror, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Sherfane Rutherford, Shahbaz Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, David Willey / Finn Allen, Harshal Patel, Karn Sharma / Siddarth Kaul, Mohammad Siraj
Top 5 Picks For PBKS vs RCB
1. Shikhar Dhawan
The former Delhi Capitals opener had an excellent run last year as he smacked 587 runs in 16 matches at an average of 39.13.
2. Faf du Plessis
The former opener of CSK has a sensational season with the bat last year. He ended up as the 2nd highest run-scorer with 633 runs in 16 matches.
3. Liam Livingstone
The England player is known for his power-hitting abilities. He has so far played 9 IPL matches and scored 119 runs. He must be looking to contribute with both bat and ball for PBKS this season.
4. Virat Kohli
After stepping from captaincy last season the former RCB and India skipper will look to end his poor form and find his vintage self with the bat. He has so far accumulated 6283 runs in 207 IPL matches.
5. Mayank Agarwal
The captain of Punjab Kings has so far smashed 2135 runs in his 100 match IPL career so far. He will be looking to continue his good run with the bat in this season as well.
Player Stats/Records of Top 5 Picks For PBKS vs RCB
|Player||Stats (IPL 2021)||Stats (IPL Career)|
|Shikhar Dhawan||587 Runs||5784 Runs|
|Faf du Plessis||633 Runs||2935 Runs|
|Virat Kohli||405 Runs||6283 Runs|
|Mayank Agarwal||441 Runs||2131 Runs|
|Harshal Patel||32 Wickets||78 Wickets|
Captaincy Picks For PBKS vs RCB
- Virat Kohli
- Mayank Agarwal
- Faf du Plessis
PBKS vs RCB Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Dinesh Karthik, Prabhsimran Singh
- Batsmen: Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis, Mayank Agarwal, Sherfane Rutherford
- All-Rounders: Liam Livingstone, Wanindu Hasaranga
- Bowlers: Harshal Patel, Odean Smith, Rahul Chahar
- Captain: Virat Kohli
- Vice-Captain: Mayank Agarwal
Fantasy Team 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Dinesh Karthik
- Batsmen: Shikhar Dhawan, Faf du Plessis, Mayank Agarwal, Shahrukh Khan
- All-Rounders: Liam Livingstone, Wanindu Hasaranga, Shahbaz Ahmed
- Bowlers: Harshal Patel, Mohammad Siraj, Arshdeep Singh
- Captain: Faf du Plessis
- Vice-Captain: Liam Livingstone
PBKS vs RCB Streaming & Broadcasting Details:
- Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar
- Broadcasting: Star Sports Network
PBKS vs RCB Probable Winner
Punjab Kings is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.