OVR vs SKI Dream11 Prediction: Match 19 & 20 of the ECS T10 Malta 2021 will be played between Overseas and Super Kings at the Marsa Sports Complex, Marsa on Friday, June 18, 2021.
- 1. OVR vs SKI Match Preview
- 2. OVR vs SKI Match Details
- 3. OVR vs SKI Weather & Pitch Report
- 4. Average First Innings Score
- 5. Record of Chasing Team
- 6. Overseas & Super Kings Recent Form
- 7. Overseas & Super Kings Squads
- 8. OVR vs SKI Predicted Playing XI
- 9. OVR vs SKI Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
- 10. OVR vs SKI Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
- 11. OVR vs SKI Probable Winner
OVR vs SKI Match Preview
Super Kings will be up against Overseas CC in the 19th and 20th match of the ECS T10 Malta at Marsa Sports Complex, Marsa.
It will be a clash between the top two teams in Group B. Both the teams are yet to lose a match in the tournament. However, the winning streak of one of these teams will finally come to an end at the ECS T10 Malta league 2021 on Friday.
While the Super Kings have won all the four matches they have played so far, Overseas CC have won both of their opening matches. Super Kings were brilliant in their last two matches, beating Gozo by 194 runs and 92 runs respectively. Overseas CC, on the other hand, have smashed Mater Dei by 60 runs and 10 wickets respectively.
Super Kings are currently sitting at the top of the points table. Meanwhile, Overseas CC are just a rung below them, with two wins from two games thus far. Varun Prasath and Affy Khan are the top run scorer for the Super Kings.
While Ashok Bishnoi, Yash Singh and Ihtisham Khan are their top wicket-takers. Talking about Overseas CC, Charl Kleinepunte and Jurg Hirschi are the players to watch out for them.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads and dream11 fantasy team predictions for Match 19 & 20 of the ECS T10 Malta 2021 between Overseas and Super Kings on Friday, June 18, 2021.
OVR vs SKI Match Details
- Match: Overseas vs Super Kings, Match 19 & 20
- Date: Friday, June 18, 2021
- Time: Match 19 at 4:30 PM (IST) & Match 20 at 7:00 PM (IST)
- Venue: Marsa Sports Complex, Marsa
- Live Streaming: Fancode
OVR vs SKI Weather & Pitch Report
The temperature is expected to hover around 27 Degree Celsius on the matchday with 50 percent humidity and 16 km/hr wind speed. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
Generally, these kinds of wickets are heavily in favour of batsmen and it should be seen how the batters of these two teams will perform. The wicket will be easier to play on as the day progresses.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches played is 124 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches —
- Matches Won: 1
- Matches Lost: 4
- No Result/Abandoned: 0
Overseas & Super Kings Recent Form
Overseas & Super Kings Squads
Jurg Hirschi (C), Luke Bradley, David Marks, Sean Byrne, Henry Redknap, Ethan Xuereb, Callum Burke, Peter Rydzkowski, Andrew Naudi, Jack Barritt, Eldon Pillay, Jean Pierre Ford, Clyde Palmer, Clyde Rossouw, Tariq Jawed, Heinrich Gericke, Christo Viljoen, Aron Oulton, Tim Cleasby, Gerald Sant, Alex Meears, Michael Hart, Charl Kleinepunte, Matthew Towns.
Super Kings Squad
Amar Sharma (C), Bikram Arora, Ihtisham Ishaq, Ashok Bishnoi, Affy Khan (WK), Amit Rawat, Sandesh Khatri, Gurjeet Singh, Sumair Khan, Yash Singh, Varun Prasath, Ravinder Singh, Hasheem Shahzad, Gopal Chaturvedi, Rency Jacob, Umair Saleem, Suhrid Roy.
OVR vs SKI Predicted Playing XI
Dream11 probable playing XI prediction for Match 19 & 20 of ECS T10 Malta 2021 between Overseas and Super Kings at Marsa Sports Complex, Marsa.
Overseas Playing XI
Jurg Hirschi (C), Andrew Naudi, Ethan Xuereb, Sean Byrne (WK), David Marks, Heinrich Gericke, Callum Burke, Luke Bradley, Gerald Sant, Aron Oulton, Charl Kleinepunte.
Super Kings Playing XI
Amar Sharma (C), Ihtisham Ishaq, Yash Singh, Umair Saleem, Hasheem Shahzad, Sumair Khan, Affy Khan (WK), Gopal Chaturvedi, Gurjeet Singh, Ashok Bishnoi, Varun Prasath.
OVR vs SKI Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
|Player||Stats (In This Tournament)|
|Varun Prasath Thamotharam||133 Runs & 3 Wickets|
|Ashok Bishnoi||11 Wickets & 23 Runs|
|Callum Burke||37 Runs & 4 Wickets|
|Jurg Hirschi||6 Wickets|
|Charl Kleinepunte||91 Runs|
OVR vs SKI Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Yash Singh, Aaftab Khan
- Batsmen: Andy Naudi, Umair Saleem, Gurjeet Singh-II
- All-Rounders: Jurg Hirschi, Varun Prasath Thamotharam, Callum Burke
- Bowlers: Ashok Bishnoi, Ihtisham Ishaq, Luke Bradley
- Captain: Varun Prasath Thamotharam
- Vice-Captain: Jurg Hirschi
Fantasy Team 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Aaftab Khan
- Batsmen: Sumair Khan, Andrew Naudi, Charl Kleinepunte
- All-Rounders: Bikram Arora, Amar Sharma, Varun Prasath Thamotharam, Callum Burke
- Bowlers: Ethan Xuereb, Ashok Bishnoi, Luke Bradley
- Captain: Aaftab Khan
- Vice-Captain: Callum Burke
OVR vs SKI Probable Winner
Overseas is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.