NB vs CTB: Northern Brave will go head to head against Canterbury in the season opener of the Ford Trophy, 2021-22 on Tuesday, November 30, 2021, at Seddon Park, Hamilton.
The 51st season of the List A limited-overs cricket competition in New Zealand, the Ford Trophy will commence from Tuesday, November 30, 2021. Six teams will compete with each other in the tournament. Meanwhile Northern Brave will be facing last year champions, Canterbury in the season opener of the 2021-22 edition of the tournament.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats and dream11 fantasy team predictions for Match 1 of the Ford Trophy, 2021-22 between Northern Brave and Canterbury.
NB vs CTB Match Details
- Match: Northern Brave vs Canterbury, Match 1
- Date: Tuesday, November 30, 2021
- Time: 3:30 AM (IST)
- Venue: Seddon Park, Hamilton
- Live Streaming: Fancode
The track at Seddon Park is balanced and has equal purchase for batters and bowlers. Batters need to spend some time on the turf before going or big hits. Anything above 250 is a good total at this surface.
NB vs CTB Probable Playing XI
Northern Brave Playing XI
Katene Clarke, Zak Gibson, Jeet Raval, Peter Bocock, Bharat Popli, Matthew Fisher, Henry Cooper, Colin de Grandhomme, Anurag Verma, Joe Carter, Brett Randell.
Canterbury Playing XI
Chad Bowes, Jack Boyle, William ORourke, Will Williams, Henry Shipley, Ken McClure, Matt Henry, Cole McConchie, Leo Carter, Ed Nuttal, Cam Fletcher.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches played is 221 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches —
- Matches Won: 2
- Matches Lost: 3
- Draw/No Result/Abandoned: 0
NB vs CTB Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
|Player||Stats (Last Edition)|
|Ken Mcclure||480 Runs|
|Henry Cooper||405 Runs|
|Joe Carter||289 Runs|
|Will Williams||20 Wickets|
|Matt Henry||15 Wickets|
NB vs CTB Captaincy Picks
- Cole McConchie
- Matt Henry
- Colin de Grandhomme
NB vs CTB Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Cam Fletcher
- Batsmen: Ken McClure, Chad Bowes, Joe Carter, Henry Cooper
- All-Rounders: Colin de Grandhomme, Cole McConchie
- Bowlers: Matt Henry, Brett Randell, Will Williams, Matthew Fisher
- Captain: Cole McConchie
- Vice-Captain: Colin de Grandhomme
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Peter Bocock
- Batsmen: Chad Bowes, Jeet Raval, Ken McClure
- All-Rounders: Cole McConchie, Colin de Grandhomme, Henry Shipley
- Bowlers: Matt Henry, Ed Nuttall, Brett Randell, Anurag Verma
- Captain: Matt Henry
- Vice-Captain: Cole McConchie
Probable Winner Of The Match
Canterbury is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.