MUM vs AND Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The Elite E Group match of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021 will be played between Mumbai and Andhra at Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai on Tuesday, January 19.
Both the sides have had disappointing Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy season 2020-21. While Mumbai has lost all the four games they played so far, Andhra has won only one game out of the four games they played. Hence, this game will not decide much except who will finish at the bottom of the table.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, top picks, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the match MUM vs AND of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021.
MUM vs AND Match Details
- Match: Mumbai vs Andhra, Elite E Group Match
- Time: 7:00 PM (IST)
- Date: 19 January 2021
- Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
MUM vs AND Weather & Pitch Report
It will be a sunny day in Mumbai with a temperature hovering around at 28 degree Celsius. We can expect a complete 40 over the game as the chances of rainfall are zero.
The pitch has enough in it for both the batter and bowlers. As the game progresses, it is expected to become slower and start assisting the spinners as well. Also, teams winning the toss will look to chase on this pitch.
Average First Inning Score
The average first inning score at this venue is 182.
Record of Chasing Teams
- Won – 4
- Lost – 0
- Tied – 0
Mumbai and Andhra Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Mumbai Predicted Playing 11
Suryakumar Yadav (c), Dhawal Kulkarni, Siddhesh Lad, Aditya Tare (wk), Kruthik Hanagavadi, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Shivam Dube, Sarfaraz Khan, Shams Mulani, Atharva Ankolekar, Tushar Deshpande.
Andhra Predicted Playing 11
Prasanth Kumar, Ricky Bhui, Ambati Rayudu (c), Srikar Bharat (wk), Ashwin Hebbar, Dheeraj Kumar, KV Sasikanth, Harishankar Reddy, Cheepurapalli Stephen, Kranthi Kumar, SK Ismail.
MUM vs AND Top Three Players For Your Fantasy Team
- Ashwin Hebbar: He has been the best batsman for Andhra in this ongoing tournament. He has scored 131 runs at an average of over 30 and a strike rate of over 100.
- Shivam Dube: He has been the best all-rounder for Mumbai. He has scored 117 runs and has also picked up 2 wickets. He can be the best addition to your fantasy team.
- Yashavi Jaiswal: After Dube, he is the second batsman who looked in great touch for Mumbai. He has scored 90 runs and has a strike rate of over 130. He can provide good points if picked in your fantasy team.
MUM vs HAR Dream11 Fantasy Team Predictions
- Wicket-Keeper: Srikar Bharat, Aditya Tare
- Batters: Ashwin Hebbar, Ambati Rayudu, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Suryakumar Yadav
- All-Rounders: Harishankar Reddy, Shivam Dube
- Bowlers: Cheepurapalli Stephen, Atharva Ankolekar, Tushar Deshpande
- Captain: Ashwin Hebbar
- Vice-Captain: Shivam Dube
Mumbai & Andhra Squads
Suryakumar Yadav (c), Aditya Tare (vc), Minad Manjrekar, Prathamesh Dake, Atharva Ankolekar, Shashank Attarde, Shams Mulani, Hardik Tamore, Akash Parkar, Sufiyan Shaikh, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Aakarshit Gomel, Sarfaraz Khan, Siddhesh Lad, Shivam Dube, Shubham Ranjane, Sujit Nayak, Sairaj Patil, Tushar Deshpande, Dhawal Kulkarni.
Ambati Rayudu (c), Srikar Bharat, Lalith Mohan, S Ashish, Ashwin Hebbar, Ricky Bhui, Dhruva Kumar Reddy, Girinath Reddy, SK Ismail, Karthik Raman, Kranthi Kumar, Manish Golamaru, Naren Reddy, Nitish Reddy, Prasanth Kumar, KV Sasikanth, Shoaib Md Khan, Cheepurapalli Stephen
MUM vs AND Probable Winners:
Andhra is expected to win this clash.
MUM vs AND Broadcast & Streaming
- TV: Star Sports Network
- Live Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.