KTS vs DOL Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The 6th match of the Momentum One-Day Cup of South Africa will be played between Knights and Dolphins at Senwes Park, Potchefstroom on January 16.
While Knights are yet to win a Momentum One Day Cup game this season, Dolphins are yet to lose one.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the match number 06 of Momentum One Day Cup of South Africa between Knights and Dolphins on January 16.
KTS vs DOL Match Details:
- Match: Knights vs Dolphins, Match 06
- Time: 1:30 PM (IST)
- Date: 16 January 2021
- Venue: Senwes Park, Potchefstroom
Knights & Dolphins Weather & Pitch Report
As per Accuweather, there are 40 per cent chances of rain during the match. The temperature will hover around 28 degree Celsius.
The surface at Senwes Park is a batting-friendly one, with little extra assistance for the pacers on offer. Spinners can also come into the game in the middle overs.
Average First Inning Score:
The average first inning score at this venue is 282 runs.
Knights & Dolphins Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Predicted Playing 11 For Knights (KTS)
Jacques Snyman, Wandile Makwetu (wk), Patrick Botha, Patrick Kruger, Andries Gous, Pite van Biljon (c), Farhaan Behardien, Ferisco Adams, Shaun von Berg, Kagiso Mohale, Mbulelo Budaza.
Predicted Playing 11 For Dolphins (DOL)
Marques Ackerman, Andile Phehlukwayo, Senuran Muthusamy, Robbie Frylinck, Prenelan Subrayen (c), Grant Roelofsen (wk), Ruan de Swardt, David Miller, Khaya Zondo, Kerwin Mungroo, Ottniel Baartman.
Must Pick Players For Your Fantasy Team
1. Jacques Snyman: He is a good option to have in your Dream 11 fantasy team. He smashed a quick hundred in the last match and is capable of repeating the same in this match as well.
2. Mbulelo Budaza: He was the leading wicket-taker in the last match. He took four-wicket haul in the last game and should not be overlooked at all. He can provide you with good points.
3. Farhaan Behardien: He looked in great touch in the last matches and will eye to register a big knock once again. He can be a good pick your fantasy team.
KTS vs DOL Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
- Wicket-Keeper: Grant Roelofsen
- Batsmen: David Miller, Jacques Snyman, Farhaan Behardien
- All-Rounders: Ruan de Swardt, Andile Phehlukwayo, Robbie Frylinck, Patrick Kruger
- Bowlers: Prenelan Subrayen, Mbulelo Budaza, Shaun von Berg
- Captain: Ruan de Swardt
- Vice-Captain: Jacques Snyman
Knights & Dolphins Squads
Jacques Snyman, Patrick Kruger, Andries Gous, Pite van Biljon(c), Farhaan Behardien, Wandile Makwetu(w), Patrick Botha, Ferisco Adams, Shaun von Berg, Kagiso Mohale, Mbulelo Budaza, Jonathan Vandiar, Grant Mokoena, Matthew Kleinveldt, Alfred Mothoa, Migael Pretorius, Raynard van Tonder, Gerald Coetzee, Duan Jansen
Grant Roelofsen, Marques Ackerman, Ruan de Swardt, David Miller, Khaya Zondo, Andile Phehlukwayo, Senuran Muthusamy, Robbie Frylinck, Prenelan Subrayen, Kerwin Mungroo, Ottniel Baartman, Andile Simelane, Eathan Bosch, Keith Dudgeon, Michael Erlank, Mangaliso Mosehle.
KTS vs DOL Probable Winner:
Dolphins are highly favourite to win this clash.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.