IND vs ENG 5th T20I: India will take on England in the 5th and the final T20I match of the series on Saturday. Both cricketing powerhouses India and England are levelled at 2-2 as they head into the final match of the series. India have to give credit to their special talents such as Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Shardul Thakur who played their part in the hosts’ fourth T20I win. With momentum on their side, India would ideally fancy their chances of a series win, although it isn’t as easy as said.
On the other hand, England would be devastated to lose the 4th T20I as they had control over most parts of the match in the 2nd innings. However, they will be looking to fine-tune their strategy ahead of the series decider. The likes of Jofra Archer, Jason Roy and Jos Buttler will look to lead the charge whereas Eoin Morgan, Chris Jordan, Dawid Malan, etc. will eye a big contribution after having not done much so far in the four matches in the series.
IND vs ENG Today’s Probable Playing XIs:
Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Shreyas Iyer, Lokesh Rahul, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Washington Sundar, Shardul Thakur, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Rahul Chahar
Jos Buttler (wk), Ben Stokes, Jason Roy, Dawid Malan, Jonny Bairstow, Eoin Morgan (c), Sam Curran, Jofra Archer, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood
Here’s My Dream11 Prediction For India vs England 5th T20I match:
• Wicket-Keeper: Jos Buttler
• Batsmen: Jason Roy, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yasav, Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma
• All-Rounders: Ben Stokes, Hardik Pandya
• Bowlers: Jofra Archer, Mark Wood, Shardul Thakur
Top 5 Picks For Your Fantasy Team:
1.Virat Kohli: The captain of the Indian team has been in top form in this series. Although he was out on a duck in the last match, he is still the leading run-scorer in this tournament, scoring 151 runs in 4 matches at an average of 75.5.
2. Suryakumar Yadav: He was the player of the match for his tremendous batting display in his first outing with the bat. He is a budget pick and consider picking him at 8 credits in your Dream11 fantasy team.
3. Shreyas Iyer: He seems to enjoy his role in the middle order. His blistering knock of 37 runs from just 18 balls helped India to put up a competitive score on the board in the 4th T20I. Overall in this series, he has scored 121 runs in 4 matches at an average of 40.33. He will be a valuable addition to the team once again.
4. Jason Roy: He has performed exceedingly well considering his limitations. He has 144 runs in 4 games so far. He is in his explosive best and can be a top quality pick.
5. Jofra Archer: He is the leading wicket taker with 7 wickets in 4 games. He will once again be the key player for England with the new ball and Eoin Morgan would love to give him breakthroughs for one last time with the new ball.
Today’s IND vs ENG Probable Winners:
India are expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.