DEL vs KER Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The Elite E Group match of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021 will be played between Delhi and Kerala, at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai on January 15.
Delhi won both of their opening games against Mumbai and Andhra. Following these wins, Delhi moved up in the Elite E Group with 8 points with a run-rate of 2.677.
Kerala, on the other hand, has also won both of their opening games. They beat Mumbai easily by 8 wickets on Wednesday and prior to that they beat Puducherry by 6 wickets. Currently, Kerala is placed second in the Elite E Group leaderboard.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, top picks, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the match DEL vs KER of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021.
DEL vs KER Match Details
- Match: Delhi vs Kerala, Elite E Group match
- Time: 12:00 PM (IST)
- Date: 15 January 2021
- Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
DEL vs KER Weather & Pitch Report
It will be a sunny day in Mumbai. The temperature will hover around 31 degree Celsius with no chances of rain spoiling the game.
The surface here at the Wankhede stadium is a paradise for batsmen and high scores are expected in this match between the two sides. There will be a swing for the pacers at the start. Both the sides will be aiming to bowl first after winning the toss.
Average First Inning Score
The average first inning score at this venue is 168.
Record of Chasing Team
- Won – 3
- Lost – 1
- Tie – 0
Delhi vs Kerala Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Delhi Predicted Playing 11
Shikhar Dhawan (c), Anuj Rawat (wk), Nitish Rana, Lalit Yadav, Ishant Sharma, Pradeep Sangwan, Simarjeet Singh, Hiten Dalal, Himmat Singh, Ayush Badoni, Pawan Negi.
Kerala Predicted Playing 11
Sanju Samson (c & wk), Salman Nizar, Mohammed Azharuddeen, Jalaj Saxena, Sachin Baby, Robin Uthappa, Vishnu Vinod, Basil Thampi, S Sreesanth, KM Asif, MD Nidheesh.
DEL vs KER Top Three Picks For Your Fantasy Team
1. Mohammed Azharudden: This player doesn’t need an introduction. Does he? He has become an overnight star after scoring an unbeaten knock of 137 runs against Mumbai from just 54 balls. He will be the best pick for your fantasy team.
2. Nitish Rana: He has started the tournament on a good note. He has scored 101 runs in 2 matches at an average of 50.5 with a strike rate of 155.38.
3. Lalit Yadav: He is brilliant while batting in death overs, he has scored 41 runs in 2 matches at a strike rate of 215.78. In bowling attack, he already picked up 4 wickets at an impressive economy of 4.6.
DEL vs KER Dream11 Fantasy Team Predictions
- Wicket-Keeper: Mohammed Azharuddeen, Sanju Samson
- Batsmen: Himmat Singh, Nitish Rana, Robin Uthappa, Hiten Dalal
- All-Rounders: Lalit Yadav, Jalaj Saxena
- Bowlers: Ishant Sharma, KM Asif, Pradeep Sangwan.
- Captain: Mohammed Azharuddeen
- Vice-Captain: Nitish Rana
Delhi & Kerala Squads
Shikhar Dhawan, Ishant Sharma, Pawan Suyal, Pawan Negi, Lakshay Thareja, Pradeep Sangwan, Nitish Rana, Kshitiz Sharma, Himmat Singh, Anuj Rawat, Lalit Yadav, Manjot Kalra, Hiten Dalal, Simarjeet Singh, Ayush Badoni, Shivank Vashisht, Jonty Sidhu, Vaibhav Kandpal, Karan Dagar, Siddhant Sharma
Sanju Samson (C & WK), Sachin Baby, Abhishek Mohan, KM Asif, Basil Thampi, Akshay Chandran, Rohan Kunnummal, Vinoop Manoharan, Sudhesan Midhun, Mohammed Azharuddeen, MD Nidheesh, Salman Nizar, Jalaj Saxena, Vathsal Govind, S Sreesanth, Robin Uthappa and Vishnu Vinod.
DELvs KER Broadcast & Streaming
- TV: Star Sports Network
- Live Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.