BRD vs GUJ Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The Elite C Group match of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021 will be played between Baroda and Gujarat at the F.B Colony Ground in Vadodara on January 16.
Baroda has won all of their four games and is currently placed at the top of the Elite Group C points table with 16 points. In order to maintain their top spot, they must win this game, if they do so they can almost guarantee their knock-out spot. Their regular captain Krunal Pandya won’t be available for the match and Kedar Devdhar will lead the team in his absence.
Gujarat, on the other hand, is just below Baroda in the Elite C Group standings with 12 points and having a net run-rate of 1.348. Overall, it will be a do or die match for both the sides to stay alive in the competition.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, top picks, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the match BRD vs GUJ of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021.
BRD vs GUJ Match Details
- Match: Baroda vs Gujarat, Elite C Group match
- Time: 12:00 PM (IST)
- Date: 18 January 2021
- Venue: F.B Colony Ground, Vadodara
BRD vs GUJ Weather & Pitch Report
It will be a sunny day in Vadodara with the temperature hovering around 28 to 31 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be 54 per cent. We can expect the full game as there are no chances of rainfall.
The track here at F.B Colony Ground will suit the batsmen more than the bowlers. However, batting will be a bit difficult in the second innings.
Average First Inning Score
The average first inning score at this venue is 151.
Record of Chasing Team
- Won – 2
- Lost – 1
- Tie – 0
Baroda vs Gujarat Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Baroda Predicted Playing 11
Kedar Devdhar (c), Ninad Rathva, Vishnu Solanki, Smit Patel (wk), Lukman Meriwala, Abhimanyu Rajput, Bhanu Pania, Atit Sheth, Babashafi Pathan, Bhargav Bhatt, Karthik Kakade
Gujarat Predicted Playing 11
Manprit Juneja, Axar Patel (c), Ripal Patel, Piyush Chawla, Chintan Gaja, Urvil Patel, Dhruv Patel (wk), Chirag Gandhi, Arzan Nagwaswalla, Karan Patel, Tejas Patel
Top Three Picks For Your Fantasy Team
- Kedar Devdhar: The stand-in skipper of Baroda is in exceptional form with the bat, he has scored 200 runs in 4 games and dismissed only once in this tournament, he can be a great pick for your fantasy team.
- Lukman Meriwala: He is the leading wicket-taker for Baroda in the ongoing tournament with 10 wickets in his name and he holds one of the best bowling figures of 5 for 8. Among bowlers, he would be a great addition to your fantasy team.
- Axar Patel: He has plenty of experience and talent, which he is using in the ongoing tournament, he has picked up 2 wickets at an economy of 5.33 while with the bat he has scored 31 runs at a strike rate of 110.71.
BRD vs GUJ Dream11 Fantasy Team Predictions
- Wicket-Keeper: Smit Patel, Kedar Devdhar
- Batsmen: Urvil Patel, Ninad Rathva, Vishnu Solanki, Ripal Patel
- All-Rounders: Axar Patel
- Bowlers: Piyush Chawla, Lukman Meriwala, Atit Sheth, Arzan Nagwaswalla
- Captain: Kedar Devdhar
- Vice-Captain: Axar Patel
Baroda & Gujarat Squads
Vishnu Solanki, Kedar Devdhar, Ninad Rathva, Smit Patel, Krunal Pandya, Atit Sheth, Bhanu Pania, Chintal Gandhi, Abhimanyu Rajput, Lukman Meriwala, Babashafi Pathan, Karthik Kakade, Deepak Hooda, Bhargav Bhatt, Pratik Keshavlal Ghodadra, Dhruv Patel, Mohit Mongia, Pratyush Kumar, Soyeb Sopariya.
Manprit Juneja, Urvil Patel, Dhruv Patel (wk), Chirag Gandhi, Axar Patel (c), Ripal Patel, Piyush Chawla, Chintan Gaja, Arzan Nagwaswalla, Karan Patel, Tejas Patel, Priyesh Patel, Roosh Kalaria, Hardik Patel, Devang Gandhi, Priyank Panchal, Kshitij Patel, Jayveer Parmar
BRD vs GUJ Probable Winner
Gujarat is expected to win this clash.
BRD vs GUJ Broadcast & Streaming
- TV: Star Sports Network
- Live Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.